T1. That he/ she is a FOGSI member.
- That the DD/ Cheque is not outdated & is of exact amount desired.
- That the form is completely filled and no part of the form is left blank.
- That the Name of the Director / Center where training is to be imparted is mentioned along with dates of training.
- That it is signed by the candidate.
- Dates of undergoing training are mentioned
- That all the attested photocopies certificates (degree certificates & proof of membership of Ob. Gyn. Society) required are enclosed.
- It is absolutely necessary to have complete postal address with Pin code & Mobile number.
- Details of DD/ Cheque sent are also entered in the form.
Greetings from FOGSI!
We hereby wish to inform you about the new procedure formulated by the FOGSI Office to process “Training Application Forms”. This has been brought into effect from July 1st, 2014.
>The duly filled “Training Application Forms” of candidates accompanied with Qualification Proof and Payment (Demand Draft or Bank Transfer) should reach FOGSI before commencement of the Training.
>This will facilitate us to process the application forms and effectively address issues requiring attention or correction if any in good time.
>At present, we are receiving the documents from Training Centers after the training is conducted. This often results in issues mainly dealing with candidate eligibility which are then difficult to resolve since by then training is already completed.
>Hence, we request you to strictly adhere to the above and co-operate with us.
>With warm regards,
Yours in FOGSI,
Dr. Nozer Sheriar
Secretary General, FOGSI
Download the registration form from here:-
(You can see our name Dr. B.I Patel under ultrasound training form [Number 4th] in fogsi.org )